Black Raspberry Vanilla Fragrance Oil
This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is an enticing blend of blackberries and raspberries, with middle notes of white floral greenery, and bottom notes of musk and vanilla.
15Ml Jar with dropper top.
Fill the bowl at the top of the burner with water and place a 5-15 drops drops of oil on the water, then place a lighted tea light underneath the bowl. The water and oil will evaporate as steam, letting the aroma of the fragrance oil fill the room.
Fragrance oils are not to be confused with essential oils. Fragrance oils, also called burning oils or perfume oils, can be used in crafting, home scenting, perfumes and anytime you want to create a pleasant smelling environment.
1.Create your own air freshener. Add a few drops of fragrance oils to a plastic spray bottle, then fill with water. Shake the bottle well to mix the oil into the water. You can then spray 2-3 times into the air to spread the scent into any room.
Be careful not to spray into the eyes of any people or pets.
The spray should come out in a fine mist, not a sharp stream. The water is simply a carrier for the oil.
2.Use fragrance oils in an oil burner. An oil burner is an ancient method of scenting a room. To use an oil burner, find an oil you like. Place 3-5 drops of the oil together with some water into the top of an oil burner until it's 1/2-3/4 of the way full. Place the burner in a safe location, away from children, pets or burning hazards. Light the candle at the base of the burner. The oil/water mixture will start to heat and evaporate, scenting the room.
A lavender-scented oil may be good for relaxation. Lemon is be both cheering and soothing.
Be careful not to put too much oil into the burner mix, or it can cause throat and sinus irritation.
3. Add fragrance oils to baking soda for carpet cleaner. Take a new container (1 lb) of baking soda and add a few drops of your favorite fragrance oil. Mix the oil in well, and allow to soak for 24 hours. You can now shake this mixture onto your carpet for a carpet cleaner. Shake lightly across the full area of the carpet you intend to clean. Allow the mixture to sit in the carpet fibers for 30-60 minutes, then vacuum.
You can substitute corn starch for baking soda.
Apply to a small area of carpet if you're not sure how your carpet will react to the mixture. Most carpets will be fine.
4. Cover foot odor by adding oil to shoes. Adding a drop of fragrance oil to the insole of your shoes will help cover unpleasant shoe odor.
If the shoe odor is caused by foot fungus or infection, adding fragrance oil will not address the source of the foot odor. However, it may help cover the bad smell while your foot heals.
You can also wipe the interior of your shoe with a paper towel that has been moistened with fragrance oils.
Be aware that some shoe materials may be damaged by oils. Use oils sparingly on shoes, and test with a small amount of oil at first.
5. Apply fragrance oil to stationery. Creating a love note with a special scent is a memorable romantic gesture. Place a few drops of fragrance oil onto a paper towel. Fold the paper towel, and place into a plastic bag. Put the stationery into the bag, and seal.
The fragrance oil should permeate the stationery.
If your stationery comes in a box, a small oiled square of paper placed in the box will scent the whole stationery set.
Scent your envelopes in the same way.
6. Make your own dryer sheet. Cut an old white tee-shirt into 5-inch squares. Each square is a natural fabric sheet. Add 3-5 drops of fragrance oil to the cotton square, and place it into the dryer with your clothes. Your clothes will be laced with the fragrance as they dry.
Each cotton sheet can be reused 2-3 times, adding 3 fresh drops of oil before each use.
Wash the sheet, and reapply a new kind of oil if you like. This dryer sheet can be reused many times before it must be thrown away.
The oil helps with static clean as well as providing a pleasant scent.
7. Freshen your drawers with fragrance oils. Add a fabric sheet lightly scented with fragrant oil to a sour drawer or closet to scent your clothes or linens. You can also tuck a cotton ball moistened with your favorite fragrance oil into the corner of your drawer.
Because this scent will be quite strong, use the oil sparingly.
You can use different scents in different drawers or closets. Perhaps a floral scent in the underwear drawer, and a fresh, "spring rain"-like scent in the linen closet. Experiment to find the scents you enjoy the most!
8. Make scented sachet for your drawers. Cut a 6-7 inch square of color-fast cloth. In a small dish, add a drop of fragrance oil to 1/8 cup of baking soda. Mix well, and place the mixture onto a square of fabric. Pull the corners of the fabric together, and tie in place with a ribbon.
The sachet can be tucked into any drawer or hung in a closet.
This scented sachet can help with bad smelling drawers. It can also keep moths out of woolens.
9. Add fragrance oil to unscented shampoo or lotion. Fragrance oil can lend its scent to any unscented body care cream, including shampoo or lotion. Add 7-10 drops of fragrance oil per ounce of unscented body care product.
Using more fragrance oil creates a stronger scented product. Less oil results in a milder scent.
Be careful to use oils that don't cause problems for your skin or hair type. Test on a small area before spreading liberally. If your skin or hair has negative reaction, discontinue use.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I do not do custom or personalized orders. I create as I feel and see things in my heart and soul, I really hope you love things as they come out as a lot of work thought and magic was put into each item with you in mind!
T shirts will last longer if they are hung to dry after machine washed inside out and ironed inside out as well.
Leather bags may be repaired within a 1 month period. Additional repairs through the years may be done at a fee
All packages come in my signature black and Kraft colors, complete with a note and a black feather. We put as much detail into our wrapping as we do with the item itself!
Soap wholesale availability with a handmade wooden display is available for small stores and mortar and pestle shops only
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items or if you refuse them. Once the post office scans them they are out of our hands. Our items are hand made and we do not replace them if the mail loses them. It takes time and money to make your item. please always double-check your address, make sure you are home to receive your package, and or go to your post office when an item is sitting there. You can file a direct claim with the post office as each item comes with insurance by your postal service. Please do not contact us asking us to track your package for you. You have a tracking number that I and Etsy have provided. Please know that each country may charge customs differently and we are not responsible for your country's customs r
🌙 Please double check your address, we print shipping lables directly using Etsy and are not responsible for address mistakes.
🌙 I recommend you spend a few extra cents and purchase shipping insurance. If you wish to purchase it and do not know how please contact me BEFORE you complete your payment.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items or if you refuse them. Once the post office scans them they are out of our hands. Our items are hand made and we do not replace them if the mail loses them. It takes time and money to make your item. make sure you are home to receive your package, and or go to your post office when an item is sitting there. You can file a direct claim with the post office.
🌙 Please be patient I know it’s hard to do with how shipping goes now and days and that you’re super excited for your order but please remember we are not Amazon or a giant corporation. Order take 4-5 days to be packaged and shipped out. I am one person, with a 5 year old little boy whom I homeschool full time, I’m a wife and a daughter. Almost everything is hand made and I do get about 100 orders a week! Please be patient with me I promise to make it all worth it! Thank you for shopping small!
🌙Post office trips will only be made on Fridays and some Mondays, as Miami has been hit really hard by the virus and it’s the best I can do to stay safe!
🌙 Allow 4-5 days of production and packaging for all items